Notice of Claim

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
I got a Notice of Claim here, but it is for Health and Hospitals. What I am I supposed to do with it?
Photo of Frank V. Kelly

Frank V. Kelly

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

  • 1
Photo of FAQ Guru

FAQ Guru, Official Rep

  • 447 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
It would be best to direct this question to the Community Action Center. The phone number is: 212-669-3908.