Change of Address

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
I currently receive child support from my son's (Thomas Lane) father (William Lane who is a NYCERS member). The child support check is mailed to my home. I am moving October 1, 2016. I would like to change my home address or have the child support directly deposited into my checking account. How do I go about this?
Photo of Donna Casey

Donna Casey

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of FAQ Guru

FAQ Guru, Official Rep

  • 447 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
You will have to reach out to NYCERS directly.

Their call center is open Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm

Call center - 347-643-3000
Outside NYC area - 1-877-669-2377