Are there any options for my medicare with my pension from the Brd. of Ed I live out of state and do not have medical from NY

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Can I get medical from NY (GHI), keep it in my state (PA), and use that coverage for medicare in PA?
Photo of Charlotte Maciej Strasheim

Charlotte Maciej Strasheim

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • confident

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of FAQ Guru

FAQ Guru, Official Rep

  • 447 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Good Morning Ms. Strasheim,

For an answer to your questions, you will have to reach out to the Board of Education Retirement System directly. Their phone number is 718-935-5400.